Header

Header

Saturday, December 22, 2012


I visited my local gun show this morning and made a couple of observations....
   
    ammo wqs going pretty fast, often in quantity...
    black guns were everywhere ....
    prices were up, but I have gotten used to that actually, shows do not have cheap products....
    but what caught my attention was that there was not an M1A in any form anywhere to be seen......

Now don't get me wrong, I like the AR platform, and they certainly have the "image", but for reaching out just a bit further, the M1/M1A is a lot more useful....

I know they are not being made in the numbers as AR/M4 type weapons. But I know they are out there. So are they just not being sold by those that have them or are they being nosed out by the over abundance or induced demand for the black rifles?

Now that I think about it, there were not a lot of AK frame weapons either. Not a big loss there....I am not an AK fan. I just don't find them comfortable to shoot. They don't seem to fit my arm/shoulder configuration I guess.

One final stop on the way home by the local gun store, business was rockin......no room to park, guns and ammo on the move.......

Calling Andrew Cuomo....we saw your flag and got your message, feelin froggy?

No comments:

Post a Comment