Header

Header

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Well it seems that Mark Zuckerburg who owns Facebook has decided to join in the war on conservatives, Southern culture and American culture. he is, by his own admission, a globalist, just as is Soros and other civilization destroying agents. Globalists defy the natural order that comes from solid national borders and seek to toss out old world values. It is they who are behind the funding of mass destruction from rabid immigration, social justice warriors, anti-Christian efforts, anti-family politics.....and much more, all bad.

I can not in good conscience participate in his media outlet.

So I am closing down my facebook page, for what little I used it anyway....and will just run this as I feel the urge.


So lets hoist the Stars and Bars........................................................and give suckerburg the weave ho...


No comments:

Post a Comment